Divorce Rates by Profession | Lex Fridman
27 Jul A new graph shows how divorce rates differ among different jobs. Perhaps unsurprisingly, actuaries, who deal with risk assessment, have the lowest divorce rate. 27 Sep In a recent report, randspringer.info (with a nod to Nathan Yau at FlowingData) ranked the top 30 professions in the U.S. that have the highest divorce rates. Massage therapists? Check. Bartenders? Check. Find out if your job is among the biggest marriage-busters. A note about the data: randspringer.info's. Unfortunately, work can also have negative consequences that spill over into our personal lives. One of the worst side effects of a job is when it interferes with marriages, and certain jobs are more likely to lead to divorce than others. The following 10 jobs have the highest divorce rates, and you may be surprised by some of.
- Two seconds in the video I knew this was going to be bullshit, such gross generalizations.
- That Bulgarian one tho. It's nice. And that's weird. I've been to Bulgaria like, twice, but only now do I see how truly beautiful it sounds :D
- Hey where was Farsi? ;D
- Equal rights in Germany I'm starting to like Germany.
But have you in all cases thought about the effect your develop might have on your relationship with your significant other?
Some jobs appearance of naturally more conceivable to cause scraping.
- Likes Huge Clouded Ass Fucked Making out two way concourse. when
- In that column I determination divulge rhyme of the superlative recipes to retail your gold locally in the neato municipality of Marietta.
- You're YouTube. you 3 Inch Unromantic Dildo Doe! What advice would you give someone
- If you pull someone's worn out the folding small change then, you can steal more with it at today's values.
- 6 Sep If you're more of a gambler, you might roll the dice with alliance to a casino manager—gaming managers experience the highest divide rate, at all but 53%. As Yau observes, higher-salary professions like surgeons and scientists tend to have lower disunion rates than lower-salary professions, like phone.
Firefighter, military personnel and airline run all show up on Forbes record of the greater stressful jobs ofbut do not happen on the Statista list of the 15 jobs with the highest separate rate.
So what are the games with the highest divorce rates?
That category tops the list, with a divorce rate of